Export or print to PDF - no text

On my Lubuntu 20.04 LTS - system it doesn’t work, no matter if libreoffice-qt5 is installed or not.

Found an answer that worked for me: SAL_USE_VCLPLUGIN=kf5 in LUBUNTU MENU: Preferences → LXQt settings → Session settings → Environment variables. Previously, it was set to qt5. The change to kf5 did it for me, finally.

AndyLu’s solution also worked for me. I think it is the easiest way.

Lubuntu 20.04 LTS, LibreOffice updated to 7.0.6.2., same problem exporting to PDF. AndyLu’s super simple solution worked perfect.

Thank you very much, libreoffice 6.4.7.2 and lubuntu 20.04 got me gibberish pdf here.
Your solution swiftly solved the issue.
David

Your solution swiftly solved the issue.

Whose solution exactly? Your message arrived as a solution, not a comment for the actual solution that hes helped you - so it would not help anyone, but will distract people from the real solution, making them think there’s another way to resolve the problem.

Hi mikekaganski, thanks for pointing out the problem in my reply, I’m sorry, I thought I was replying to @anon73440385.
So thank you Opaque, your solution solved the issue.
Regards,
D

Had the same issue, turned out I was missing a font. LO used a fallback font for the screen but not when doing the export to PDF.