Export Outline option in headless mode

I want to use Libre Office to export powerpoint to pdf file and I want to include or exclude bookmark of slide titles after export. Here are the steps when I am using Libre Office Draw GUI: File > Export as > Export as PDF and untick or tick the ‘Export Outlines’ option under Structure section. How can I do it in headless mode ?
the options ‘ExportBookmarks’ in headless is not working for me.

I can’t find an option to exclude outlines from the CLI but I presume there would be one if the option is available in the GUI (perhaps the documentation hasn’t yet caught up with changes?).

Until we determine whether that option exists you could change the styles to not have an outline level.

From the help section pertaining to “Export Outlines”:

Export outlines

Select to export all headings in Writer documents as PDF bookmarks.
note

Only paragraphs with Outline level 1–10 will be exported. The name of the Paragraph Style is irrelevant. For example, the default version of Paragraph Style Title is not exported when its Outline level is None. To see a paragraph’s Outline level, choose Format - Paragraph - Outline & Numbering tab.

Thanks for your reply, I trying to exclude bookmark when working on a no UI environment like CentOS 7, currently I am using a workaround using MobaXterm to forward the UI to another OS that have UI to turn on and off the export outline options.
If you can provide the option in CLI mode, I am very appreciated.

It should (because it’s exactly the option controlling that). But you didn’t show how exactly you are using it.

1 Like