Finding "Adapt to text" options greyed-out?

I found this while producing tables in Draw. The table kept auto-adjusting row height.

Simply got to Menu> Format> Manage Styles> or shortcut F11 then select “Text” and “Modify” to your heart’s desire.

Peter

(tag changed from"common" to “draw” by ajlittoz)

Which operating system and Libreoffice Version do you use?

I have tested it on my end.
In the menu Format>Table>Optimal Row Height is grayed out after font size changes.
To me this looks like an Issue.

You can file a bug on Bugzilla.

How to Report Bugs in LibreOffice

With me:
Version: 7.2.3.2 (x64) / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: d166454616c1632304285822f9c83ce2e660fd92
CPU threads: 8; OS: Windows 10.0 Build 19044; UI render: Skia/Raster; VCL: win
Locale: de-DE (de_DE); UI: de-DE
Calc: CL

LibreOffice info gives
Version: 6.0.7.3
Build ID: 1:6.0.7-0ubuntu0.18.04.10
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 5.4; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3;
Locale: de-DE (en_GB.UTF-8); Calc: group
My OS is Ubuntu 18.04.6 LTS

I did not considered it a bug because clearing the “Resize shape to fit text” option within the Text Style had allowed me to manually set the row height without further problems. But I do now still see the “Fit height to text” option under “Position and size” is still greyed out. For sure this strange and could be a bug. I will file it as such. A first time for me.

Many thanks

Update:
I am unable to reproduce my original problem (Table row-heights kept auto-adjusting) and I am unable to fully remember my original preceding actions leading up to it.

I have looked into raising a bug-report into why the “Adapt text options” are greyed-out (in “Position and Size”) and discovered this had been similarly raised before. That earlier discussion had proposed a fix to be scheduled for version 6.2. I see my Ubuntu 18.04 repositories only offer 6.0. So, a “no fix” for me. LibreOffice 7.2 is now available but they do recommend staying with that supplied (repository) for the Linux version used.

I would accept this thread to be closed.

Many thanks for your time and patience.