I use Calc to store my DVD/BD collection.
My problem: If there is an apostrophe in the title, i.e., “at sword’s point” it will not locate any of the words in that entry.
But if I enter it as, “at swords point” it will find it.
Edit 2018-10-09: Thanks for bringing that to my attention Mike. I am using 126.96.36.199 and I just noticed that the latest version available is 6.1.2. I was just so frustrated, I overlooked the obvious.
I’ll download it and give an update tomorrow.
Edit 2018-10-10: After posting my problem, I have updated to LO 188.8.131.52 (x64) and I am still experiencing the same bug.
I am using LO Calc as a database for my DVD/BD collection. Whenever a title has a word with an apostrophe in the title, i.e., “at sword’s point”, Calc’s response is, "search key not found.
However, if I change the title to, “at swords point”, Calc will find it.