First three words are not a sentence

For months now, Writer has been underlining the first 3 words of every paragraph, and saying the sentence is too easy/short. It does not matter how complex the sentence is, it always does the same thing

Currently using:
Version: 7.3.4.2 / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: 30(Build:2)
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 5.18; UI render: default; VCL: kf5 (cairo+xcb)
Locale: en-US (en_US.UTF-8); UI: en-US
Calc: threaded
On Tumbleweed…but have seen this on earlier versions of Writer too.

1 Like

Please, basically you have to specify the operating system and the LibreOffice version (three digits, e.g. 7.3.2).
Furthermore, specify the file type in which you saved.
Edit your initial question, to do it.

All important information about your question should be present in the question box, otherwise edit and complete it.
Do not use comments for this.
If you have already fulfilled some of these requirements, so much the better.
Thanks.

Is it a problem with LanguageTool plugin as you wrote in LT forum ? I so you can open in Writer the menu Tools / LanguageTool / Options / Style rules / Text Analysis and Uncheck Readability : Too easy text or the rules you want. You can also disable LanguageTool as you mentioned in your other post. I already had strange bugs with fonts (not with LT). If you copy the same text without Gillus ADF font in a new document, do you have the same problem ?

5.6 plugin for LibreOffice wildly unstable

Incorrectly identifying the first three words of a paragraph as a sentence–then telling me is too simple of a sentence…when it’s not a sentence at all, just the first three words of a longer sentence.

1 Like

LT 5.7 seems to be stable and doesn’t mark the first three words of a sentence as a too short sentence.