Font Size in MsgBox in LibreOffice Base

This may be a simple question, but I searched the LibreOffice Base documentation and couldn’t find it.

Is it possible to change or modify the font size used in the message window (MsgBox or InputBox) in LibreOffice Base?

Seems it depends on the font size, which is also used in LO GUI. There is no special solution for a message box.
If you need special font size you have to create dialogs instead.

1 Like

Thanks @RobertG,

I will create a dialog in this case. I’ll just have to figure out how to modify the message as needed with the appropriate UNO service.

This Ask thread might give you some insight:

1 Like

I will investigate on this side. I have to read the code to understand what is happening. It looks very interesting, but it’s still a lot of code to display a message box simply with a font size as I would like.
Creating a Dialog with a field defined with the desired specificities that would be modified according to the messages seems simpler to me for the moment.
Anyway, thank you for providing me with this link.

Yes, there’s much coding :frowning:
I guess you might suppress all the “useless” parts to get something more compact.

For dialog, you can use RichTextControl Dialog: How to format Text in TextField like in SpellCheck dialog? - #3 by sokol92