I’m having an issue on LibreOffice 220.127.116.11 with tables in writer.
The formatting of the table suddenly changes when I add a new row to it. Which is not good if I’ve spent a long time carefully formatting all the rows. Step by step:
- New empty writer document
- Add a 2x1 table. That’s already strange, because the font is Deja Vu Serif 12, but nowhere in my styles I have such a font. The current Style is Table Contents. If I edit the Table Contents style it shows Open Sans Light 10,5 instead.
- If select the cells and press Clear Direct Formatting nothing happens.
- I select Default Style from the drop down menu and the font is now Open Sans Light 10,5.
- I type “hello” into a cell.
- I press TAB until a new row is inserted.
- Suddenly the whole table is now Deja Vu Serif 12 again, Default Style.
- If I select the table and choose Clear Direct Formatting nothing happens.
- If I choose Default Style, even if it’s already selected, it becomes Open Sans Light 10,5 again.
- If I choose Clear Direct Formatting, the font goes back to Deja Vu Serif 12, the style is still Default Style.
Somewhere it has stored this Deja Vu Serif 12 font, but not on my styles…