Help in getting contact to whitelist company ips

Hi there,
I am unable to open libreoffice.org website using my company’s proxy. Can someone help me with the email i can mail to regarding whitelisting of our company’s proxy ips. many of our employees are unable to access due to the issue.

like it’s rejected by LO website ?
what err message do you get ?

and if you feel confident … Redmine - The Document Foundation Wiki :wink:

hi,
yes we believe that LO might be blocking the access when we try to access from company’s proxy ips. Without or company agent/proxy enabled, we are able to open it and use it.

Getting http 500 error while accessing via proxy on.
PFA the error screenshot of HAR.

we have seen similar issues with other websites using with our proxy. whitelisting our ips have resolved such issues.

Are you sure the LO site returns the 500 error? Could it be your proxy due to internal security policy?
Which is the proxy engine? Have you checked the configuration with your IT technicians?

I have checked with IT folks, this is not a block due to any policy they have configured. I am using Lookout Proxy.
As mentioned, we have seen similar issue with other websites blocking us. we were able to resolve this by whitelisting our ips.
If i could some contact from LO team who can help on this, i can drop in a mail for this. Would help lot of users in our company to continue using LO.

The only way I know to contact someone from TDF Infrastructure is to drop a “question” in the Site Feedback leg of this site.

A quick search for the error implies your proxy server isn’t properly configured, e.g. javascript - CORS policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' / 500 (Internal Server Error) Problem - Stack Overflow