How can change the default option for Find & Replace "search in" to be "values"?

How can change the default option for Find & Replace “search in” to be “values” for Calc?

1 Like

I would love to hear the answer for this one. I have googled this multiple times, and I finally am commenting on this. :slight_smile: Thumbs up for asking. Where would it be possible to find the answer?

I have looked in the Libre Office Calc options, but there are no defaults there. I guess we will need to hack into the search function somehow. I will tinker around a bit more about this.

Please comment on this issue if you want this functionality to be implemented: tdf#102615

And add yourself to the CC list.

This is the one problem in LibreOffice I’ve never been able to find an answer to. How I’d love to be able to change the default Find and Find/Replace settings to search Values rather than Formulas!

You can’t find an answer how to do something that is not implemented: tdf#102615.

And what you “answered” is not a solution to the question… so should not had been posted as answer.

Yes, thank you for posting!