How can I Automate Internet Explorer Using Macro LibreOffice

Hi,

I am trying to make a macro with LibreOffice Basic code to get Data from a website, I was trying to use an Iternet Explorer Object but I cant get acces to the DOM of the website and get the Data.
Can you Help me Please.

Please edit the question to add example code of what you have tried so far.

Basic is not the only option. Python or Java or even C# can be used with LibreOffice. Is there a scraping library for a different language that you know how to use?

How can I use Java in Macros?
Regarding other librarys, the situation is that I am working with my Job PC and we dont have access to any download or any extension, is there any way to do scraping with any extra library ?

Have you ever tried Sheet -> Link to External Data... and providing the URL to the website fits your needs?

Yeah I already Try.
And its only provide me with the tables, not with the information that is inside the elements.

But what could be the role of IE here? Please elaborate your question and may be you could provide an example (URL and which info you may take out of the URL) - Macros are not designed to control IE but LibreOffice.

Since you don’t have any example code, here is some you could try: Click "Next" link in libreCalc macro

@anon73440385, this link shows the role of IE in LibO macros.