How can I change the ribbon font in Calc?

I recently downloaded the LibreOffice suite but find the font on the ribbon so tiny!Is there any way to enlarge it and the icons? Thank you for any help!

Welcome to LibreOffice!

Can you go to Help>About and click on the double-vision page icon to copy your system information, then paste that back as a comment here?

My first impression would be to consider the interplay of LibreOffice settings and your OS font and graphical settings.

Meanwhile, have you checked the options under Tools>Options>LibreOffice-View?

Thank you for your kind response, Joshua.
In reverse order, yes, I did check the View feature but did not find an answer to this specific question. However, I did change my OS Display settings which did impact the size of the view in Calc and created a manageable Ribbon size, although, everything else on my system is now also much (too much) larger. It seems, without another work-around, I will need to change OS Display Settings each time I use Calc, which is daily. Ugh.

Again, if you post the info (it is not an intrusive amount of information by most standards) from the Help>About dialog, someone my have suggestions for your OS and version.

It also might help to know if you are in 4K graphics mode.

A screenshot, in this case, could also be useful, even though usually they aren’t that useful. You can use the up arrow upload button in a comment to post a screenshot.