how can I import parallels access database to Mac

using parallels and would like to avoid Microsoft and develop a compatibility for Mac

What are you talking about?

Possibly meaning this? → How can Import ACCESS data base

I am a newbie. I would like to learn a way to convert my access database running on parallels to a format that could run on a Mac OS. have received a suggestion that you could build a form on a spreadsheet and then transfer the data from ms access to the new form and run it on a Mac. Would like to learn the process to do this. Thank You.

@bg65,

Do not recall hearing of the suggestion you mention. Can’t imagine how/if that would work. Did give you link in my previous comment. Do not have Mac so cannot present any specific directions.

THANK YOU, RATSLINGER. I appreciate the info and will try to get educated.

At the point I have reached, how do I save a .pdf into Base and double click to open it as it currently works in MSACCESS?

@bg65,

What you stated is a new question.This question is about importing Access database. Have you completed the import? Must be since you now reached some unspecified point - want to share?

Ask as a new question. And don’t assume people know how MSACCESS works. Personally I could care less and have no desire to figure it out.