I 'm creating a dictionary for the Gothic language for LibreOffice. I 'm doing this with a custom user dictionary, this worked fine for me, but as there are a lot of declinations and conjugations, I decided to add a .aff file, and this is where the problems started. When I add a .aff file with the declination information and name it the same as my .dic file, instead of showing corrections according to that system, LibreOffice doesn’t get it at all and when I type “gibos” for example, it shows “giba/O” as one of the possible corrections, while that /O is supposed to mean that the declinations in the .aff file among O need to be used, NOT “giba/O” as a seperate word.
I also can’t set Gothic as a language as that language isn’t included in LibreOffice. I really need help, as I want to distribute a Gothic dictionary file, our community also has a flag, so we can even add a flag to the places where flags are used to display dictionary releases.