How do I delete filters created

I set up filters on my Libre Calculate document. I can not figure out how to remove the filters. I don’t want to have to recreate the document. Please help.

Try this:
[Solved] Removing filter (View topic) • Apache OpenOffice Community Forum

The part of that thread that helped me was the suggestion to use Format > Rows > Show Rows (or right-click a row header and select Show Rows).

But as someone pointed out in another comment on this forum, the problem with that is if you’ve hidden rows for some other reason, they’ll be unhidden too, when that’s not what you want.

Go to any cell where the filter is applied, then use Menu/Data/More filters/Reset filter

The “Reset filter” is greyed out. Any ideas?

Try from the title row of the filter.

Mine is also greyed out. What do you mean by “the title row of the filter”??

I know too late for this question - but just in case anyone has a similar problem. I had the reset filter greyed out too (possibly because I had closed and saved the file before I tried to remove the filter?)
Anyway the way I got around it was to select the filtered column and create a random new filter, then go back to the menu and the reset filter was no longer greyed out - selected it and got the unfiltered data.

Thank you. This worked for me too. Initially the reset filter option was grayed out.

This didn’t work for me. The random new filter replaced the original filter, but the reset filter option in the menu was still grayed out.

i think you have to select the same range - or at least the top rows of the same range - to be able to reset the filter…