How do i download libreoffice help for my version, 6.2.0.3?

How do i download libreoffice help for my version, 6.2.0.3?

Which language ? Which operating system ? If in fact you mean “Where is the repositiory for “old” versions?” you need to look into the archive: Index of /libreoffice/old/6.2.0.3

I do not understand part of your comment. I clicked on the site, but it did not mean anything or make sense to me.
The language i use is English I have a Mac Sierra laptop.
I am not looking for previous releases; i am wanting to download the “help” function for the version i have, which is fairly new, i think - i just recently downloaded it.

Ok - more details:

• You are assuming that “6.2.0.3” is fairly new. That’s true assumption regarding time since release date and also false assumption regarding release number. Since the release of 6.2.0(.3) there have been two more and newer releases (6.2.1 and 6.2.2). Therefore LO 6.2.0 is considered “old” by release strategy of LibreOffice. If software is “old” you cannot download software from original LibreOffice download location.

• You are asking for the help. This makes me assume, that you haven’t installed the “helppack” for your current version. So I provided the link where helpfiles can be downloaded.

• You did not make any statement about your OS and language and therefore I wasn’t able to direct you to the correct file you need to download and to install to get the help function working. And the link gives you the starting point. Now look into the appropriate directory of your platform and download an install “LibreOffice_6.2.0.3*helppack**”

You can find previous releases at Index of /libreoffice/old/6.2.0.3

Update 2019-03-25:

If the issue is, that F1 / Help -> LibreOffice Help is showing an error, then you might face a bug (see F1 brings up a blank browser screen for 6.2.0.3 on Mac 10.13 ), which ist fixed in 6.2.1 (and later …)

Since there could be a bug that was fixed in newer versions, and i felt like i should have the newest version anyway, i downloaded version 6.2.2. So now i need to know how to get the “help” function for that. I tried clicking where it said “help” in the lower left, and got a black page, and i tried f1 and nothing happened.

Hello,

• US English: If you are using “en_US” English, then there is nothing more to install
  • GB English: If you are using “en_GB”
    English you may need to install
    LibreOffice_6.2.2_MacOS_x86-64_langpack_en-GB.dmg

and my last advice is, since I do not have any MAC to perform a test, check the existence of /Applications/LibreOffice%206.2.2.2.app/Contents/Resources/help/. If the files are there, you don’t face an “missing” help files problem, which could be fixed by some software download, but a “start my browser correctly and show the content” problem