How do I find and download the template to write an e-book or novel?

Hi …have libre office already downloaded on my computer. How do I locate or download a template to write an e-book or novel. Thanks

Have you looked at the LibreOffice Extension and Templates Repository?

For ebooks you might find Writer2ePub worth a look.

If this answer helped you, please accept it by clicking the check mark ? to the left and, karma permitting, upvote it. That will help other people with the same question.

In case you need clarification, edit your question (not an answer) or comment the relevant answer.

I doubt you’ll find any satisfactory template for such a personal work.

A template contains models of pages and styles, i.e. imposes a formatting. A novel does not follow any established scheme. There is no agreed consensus about how a paragraph should look, because this is where author creativity can be hosted. Think for example to the issue of font face: you may elect to use a very unusual one for artistic reason and this font might be totally unknown to the template creator. Reciprocally, the template may use a font not installed on your computer.

Develop yourself your own styles. Only you know which concept you want to communicate through your formatting.

To show the community your question has been answered, click the ✓ next to the correct answer, and “upvote” by clicking on the ^ arrow of any helpful answers. These are the mechanisms for communicating the quality of the Q&A on this site. Thanks!