How do you UNregister an address book?

For any version of LibreOffice, there are good instructions on how to register an address book. There is no obvious way to unregister one. What is the correct procedure for this?

The normal process to unregister a database doesn’t work for address books. Address books do not appear in Tools->Options LibreOffice Base->Databases.

Hello,

Registration information is in Options. From any LO menu Tools->Options (if Mac then LibreOffice->Preferences). Then in left column select LibreOffice Base->Databases and the right pane will have the Registered databases. You can delete, modify (to an extent) and add from there.

Unfortunately this only works with normal databases, not address books. Address book databases are registered differently. I have updated the question to emphasize address books.

Well, went back and created a new address book through Writer. Tools->Address Book Source. Based it upon a spreadsheet. Assigned some fields. Base .odb was placed in my Documents folder. DB was registered in Options. Deleted entry in Options and .odb in Documents and address book was gone.

Also see → How Can I Un-Register a Data Source?

Unfortunately that is all I see.