How to change font color in footer

Hey,

i’m not able to remove underlining and to change the font color in my footer. I’ve tried to set the color over “F11” > “Styles and Formatting” > “Footer” > “Font Effects” > “Font color” but it doesn’t work for me.
It was not possible for me to add a screenshot (>3 points required to upload files). The whole text in my footer is yellow, the Underlining is set to “Without” and Font color to “black” in “Font Effects”.

Maybe someone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

After playing around with the Footer, I had some similar problems. One quick way I think may help you is - Select everything in your Footer. Then right mouse click on the Selected area & on the pop-up menu select Clear Direct Formatting. I found this the quickest method.

Hi,

thank you for your help Ratslinger. Sadly this has no effect. Fonts are still yellow and underlining is still present too.

My LibreOffice has the version 5.0.6.1 and i use Fedora 23 Linux as operating system.

I was able to resolve my problem.

I realized that everywhere at the document the font color was yellow by adding new text and when i pressed backspace my text was striketrough.
The reason was that i accidentally enabled the “Record Changes” function and what i described as a problem was a side effect.

This behaviour is described here:
“… You will note that all new text passages that you enter are underlined in color, while all text that you delete remains visible but is crossed out and shown in color:”

So sorry and thank you!

Greetings