Never have composed a spreadsheet i.e. # of columns etc. Please help STEP BY STEP!! Thanks
- Decide one what data you want to
store and or analyze.
- Define the field names for the data
and enter these horizontally,
vertically, or both ways.
- Enter data in the cells that make up
the rows and columns of the
- Add formulas in the formular bar to
compute values based on entered
- Apply formatting to data such as
currency and date formats, to name a
- Next to get some visually appealing
structure and design make use of
visual elements such as grid lines
and text areas.
- Add graphs to graph out data.
The list goes on but that is one way of looking at how one creates a spreadsheet.
Next I suggest you to google up some examples of spread sheets and also watch some videos on the subject.
The handbook for LibreOffice Calc is here: Calc Guides | LibreOffice Documentation - Your documentation for LibreOffice
For good instructive videos watch these: LibreOffice: Calc - Homepage