How to delete all but one sheet in Calc?

I have a spreadsheet with about 50 sheets in it. I want to delete all but one of them. Is there a simple way to do that? Or should I just copy the one sheet, and paste it into a brand new spreadsheet?

• RightClick on one of all the sheet’s tabs.
  • Find the item Select All Sheets in the context menu and click on it. All sheet tabs should now signal the selected state (thin bar at the bottom).
  • Press Ctrl and in addition click on the tab of the one sheet you want to keep. The mentioned bar should vanish from that single tab: no longer selected.
  • RightClick again there to get the context menu.
  • Choose Delete Sheet... and confirm the prompt.
  • Done.

You can also select the tab of the one sheet you want to keep, use Move or Copy Sheet... from the context menu, then

1. Enable Copy (“radio button”)
  2. Select - new document - from the dropdown field
  3. Confirm.

If everything went well, you can close the old document, and save the new one under the old name at the same location of the file tree this way overwriting the old file.

If you aren’t yet completzely sure everything went well, you can also keep the old file and append a Character (say"N") to the name when saving the new one. (many variants thinkable.)

This seems to work. However, there’s a slight bug where the current sheet being viewed can’t be unselected. If you want to not delete that one you have to view a different sheet.

It’s not a bug. It’s just that the currently viewed sheet is always a selected sheet.

See also: Can we freeze rows and columns on selected sheets (more than one) at once? - #6 by LeroyG