How to get horizontal scrollbar to move in 1 column increments?

Hi, I’m using L Office 6.4.7.2 ‘Calc’ in Linux ‘Mint’

When I horizontally scroll by dragging the scrollbar it jumps in increments of 3 rows. Is there a way to get it to jump in increments of only 1 row?

Thanks for reading.

Use the arrow buttons at both ends of the scroll bar.

On my version of Calc there are no arrow buttons at either end of either the horizontal or vertical scrollbar. And I can’t see how to make them appear. Perhaps we have different versions?

The scroll bars are borrowed from your Linux Mint, so they look the same in every application.
If you start LibreOffice from a terminal like like this:
SAL_USE_VCLPLUGIN=gen libreoffice, then you get a LibreOffice with classical and fully functional GUI elements.

1 Like

Thank you. It works. :slight_smile:

Unfortunately I am part of a small team in a small business and we moved to Mint after several failed attempts at Ubuntu (only one person was happy with the UIs and UX and that wasn’t me) and we just want ease of use so using Terminal commands to do things is not going to work.

Do you happen to know if I can uninstall Mint’s version of Libre from Mint and then install, on Mint, the standard version of Libre from the Libre website?

I guess this is solved in so far as this may not be a Libre Office problem, but a problem with the way Linux ‘Mint’ have changed Libre Office into the ‘Mint’ version which comes bundled with ‘Mint’

Thank you Villeroy.