How to get the scrollbar arrows to display in LibreOffice Calc?

I am using LibreOffice Calc in Ubuntu 20.04. The version I have is: Version: 6.4.6.2. My question is, it would appear that my vertical and horizontal scroll bar arrows are missing. Any suggestions on how to get these to be displayed? Any help/direction would be appreciated.

A bit more detail: are only arrows missing or completely scrollbars? If you ask about scrollbars, then these are the “Horizontal scrollbar” and “Vertical scrollbar” parameters in the “Window” parameters group. If it is the arrows at the end of the scroll bars, then these are system settings, possibly the applied design theme. By the way, what is your operating system? (Oh, I see - Ubuntu 20.04)

Hi John, thanks for your reply. In my post, I stated I was working on Ubuntu 20.04. Oh you found it, sorry. Both the VERTICAL and HORIZONTAL BARS are visible. The ARROWS at the beginning and end of both scrollbars are missing. The theme happens to be the default on Ubuntu 20.04. I haven’t changed it. It would appear that from Googling this issue, this is an apparent issue with previous versions of LibreOffice. I’ll keep looking. Thanks again.

@savoym Please see here

Thank you John for taking time to respond. I appreciate the info. When I did a search on scrollbars inside this LibreOffice forum I didn’t see this post. At least now I know that feature is not available by design.