How to move the position of a comment in LO Writer?

Imagine this text, where “*” means there’s a comment:

Fractal and multifractal analysis are commonly used to evaluate pore structure and its heterogeneity. Compared with fractal analysis, multifractal analysis can determine the globe and local properties of pores in rocks.* Low-field NMR measurement in laboratory and field wells is an important method for studying pore structures and other petrophysical parameters of reservoirs.

So in this example there is a comment after “pores in rocks.”, but let’s imagine I want to move it after “Low-field NMR”:

Fractal and multifractal analysis are commonly used to evaluate pore structure and its heterogeneity. Compared with fractal analysis, multifractal analysis can determine the globe and local properties of pores in rocks. Low-field NMR* measurement in laboratory and field wells is an important method for studying pore structures and other petrophysical parameters of reservoirs.

Is there any way to just move the comment without copying/pasting it in a new comment?

Any annotation is a TextField. You should be able to select the positioning mark (small triangle below the line) as if it is a zero-width character with the help of Shift + an arrow key. Then you can Cut the comment (annotation), and paste it elsewhere.

Cool! thanks! IDK why but I thought I could not do that.