How to print selected columns on a single page?

I need to print adjacent selected columns of a spreadsheet on single page.

Hi @JerryBurysek, you can easily hide the selected columns, with right-click after select them.

If they are always the same columns, a good option is in Menu/Data/Group&Outline, with a simple click you can hide/show those columns.

This answer does not address the question. The question is how to get all of columns to print on 1 sheet when print preview shows it on 2 pages. In Excel, all you had to do was going into format and tell it you wanted all columns on one sheet

I agree. your question was not answered. I cannot find an easy way to print all columns on one page; For example I have 12 columns and 60 rows. Instead of having the 12 columns print on separate pages I want them to print on one page. the rows might print over 4 pages but the same columns are on each page. Otherwise it will print by the page breaks so instead of 4 pages it is telling me it will take 16 pages. Since you are trying to be like Excel why cant you make the print feature customizable. go to a regular Excel spread sheet and hit print, you have numerous choices such as portrait or landscape, then No scaling or all rows on one page, all columns on one page.