How to translate a document from Spanish to English

translate document from Spanish to English

This site is for questions and answers about LibreOffice usage. All other questions are off-topic. So, get a downvote and hire a translator.

LibreOffice offers more than 200 locales, each one making it fit for the handling of documents in a specific language, probably regarding specialties occuring in a country where the language is used or a variant of the language.
LibreOffice has no capabilities concerning translations between languages.

@donM3, Can you describe what are you trying to do? Need to get both text in parallel?

LibreOffice has no capabilities concerning translations between languages.

Well, computer-aided translation capabilities can be added with Anaphraseus.

How to translate a document from Spanish to English?

1. Export to docx or pdf
  2. Send it to DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator
  3. Download the result
1 Like

The LO is not a translator software. It can check the spelling of the text in various languages, but it can not translate.

Tip:
Have you tried the “Google translate” ???

Despite what the site’s bot tells me, I am still unable to flag offensive posts. So…

For those that have that power, this is offensive trolling. Please flag as such. Thanks.

1 Like

@BigRAl: I’m supposed to be at “Leader” trust level and possibly do anything on AskLO but, like you, I was denied flagging the post as offensive. Something is broken in privileges.

Thank you @mikekaganski :slight_smile:

@ajlittoz, thanks for confirming; although @mikekaganski seems to have the power!

Sorry to tell you this by it’s not the right place to ask a such of questions , this forum is dedicated to libreoffice only and as you know LO is not a translation tool i advice you to take a look google translate