I have to reports that "Flip" feature of LiberOffice in the trouble. Please to fix it.

I have to reports that “Flip” feature of LiberOffice in the trouble. Please to fix it.

Might you find the time to tell us what you actually mean by “Flip feature of LibreOffice”, and what’s the trouble you are in with it?

You know that LibreOffice is a software aplication program like Microsoft Office you can download it and install to the computer or laptop.

This is not a bugreport site. Please report it (with a detailed description and some attached images and sample files) on this page:

Bugreport site

What is the problem with the Flip feature?

You just can try it to prove my question if you are capable.

You did not ask a question at all.

Please do not use Add Answer if you actually don’t answer a question but commenting an answer or responding to another user’s comment. Please use add a comment for that purpose. Thanks in advance …

A really great “answer”!
Did you ever expect to get anywhere this way? Do you know any subject and any group of people where you would get something for such a nothing?

You just put a comment in the field reserved for answers (solutions) to your problem. Use the “Add a comment” link instead. Posting an answer will indicate that this problem is “already being helped” and reduce the likelihood of others looking into it.

Look at what you are asking us to do:

• find some “flip” feature in LibreOffice (in either one of the 5 applications)
  • try to find out what is problematic about it (in order to “prove your question”)
  • report back with a description and a fix.

Most likely, nobody will do that. This is a place to ask for help, not to play guessing games.

Improve your chances of getting help:

• Tell us which application you are using (it is in the window title, or the application menu if you are on MacOS).
  • Tell us how you arrive at the Flip feature. (Detailed steps to create something to flip, and how you try to flip it)
  • Tell us what you expect.
  • Tell us how the end result is different from what you expect.

Help us to help you!

@keme: There actually is the old and annoying bug tdf#35913 which may be technically difficult to fix. (By far I don’t know enough about the background to judge.) In addition there was expressed the attitude coming up again and again concerning different issues: It’s the way MS does it. We shouldn’t change it therefore. I personally would assume this point displaced here.
However, I had reasons a few years ago to find a workaround, and I might explain it. However, I’m shuddering with the thought what would happen, if the issue I had in mind isn’t the one the questioner has. He surely would punish me.

There actually is the old and annoying bug tdf#35913 […] I might explain it. However, I’m shuddering with the thought what would happen, if the issue I had in mind isn’t the one […]

I know. That is why I requested detail. When we know the specific issue @Hudastreen is having, we can most likely help them to deal with it. If that reported issue you mentioned is in fact the problem here, it is not particularly difficult to explain (IIRC), but solution is potentially inhibiting to future edits.