I just updated to a new version of Libre and now can't open old word doc's

I need to print up a number of sticky labels. How do I set up the system?

now can’t open old word doc’s

• How do you try to open your old docs (By double clicking on the file name in some file manager, by using File -> Open in LibreOffice or by relying, that they appear in recent document list)?
  • Which operating system do you use
  • What is your LibreOffice version (new version is ambiguous)
  • What do you mean by word docs (are you really talking about documents created using MS Word application and having extension .doc or .docx)?

LibreOffice can open .doc and .docx files so if you have a file that worked before in Word, it should be OK in LO. Maybe you need to allow LibreOffice to access the files through either your operating system or your anti-virus. Have a look at the answers in Where is info on locked docs? and see if they apply.

If they don’t then please edit your question to add operating system and version and LibreOffice version, click Help > About LibreOffice and click button beside version information to copy to clipboard. And maybe explain whether you want to know how to set up labels or how to access your files. Cheers, Al

G’day all… thanks for your help.
Libre Office wouldn’t open at all, so I ended up un-installing 7.0.5.2 and reinstalling 7.0.6.2 so all is now working well.
Again, many thanks for helping with my problem.
ayjay.