Iam green at this. When saving an entry into the form, I get the following error. Any Ideas?

SQL Status: 23000 Error code: -10

Attempt to insert null into a non-nullable column: column: Customer Type table: Tbl_Customer List in statement [INSERT INTO “Tbl_Customer List” ( “Address”,“Bird Dog”,“City”,“Date of First Contact”,“Email”,“Farm”,“First Name”,“Last Name”,“Loan Type”,“Outreach Lvl”,“Phone Number”,“Property type”,“Refered By”,“Zip”) VALUES ( ?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)]

Are you trying to fool the community?

look i am sorry Im not very computer savy and Ive never posted in a fourm before. I have no Idad how to fix the question I have asked. i tried and im not getting it. please i just need help

You got responses to your questions as @kitchenguy22 and did not provide any feedback. Instead, you created a new account as @newbie22 and ask the same thing again. Finally you ask a question using OpenOffice on a LibreOffice Q&A site, which per se is probably off-topic.This proceeding is not suitable to build trust.

Yes, all as stated by @anon73440385 (TY).

Have already noted the problem is in your list box construction. Need a sample. Go back to original post & start with posting a sample Base file. See → How do I attach a file to my question/answer?

Closing this post!

Edit:

Re-opened. Turns out you actually deleted the original post instead of the duplicate post.

Modify this post. Used edit (has pencil icon at its’ left). This is lower right of your main question and just above these comments.

If you are not “not very computer savy” as you state, you will have an extremely difficult time with Base and databases in general.

Hello,

The problem seems to be in your list box creation. Here is how the Data properties should look (note this is LibreOffice Base example - yours may differ somewhat):

The first field in the list content select statement is what is displayed. The Bound field (1 - this is relative to 0 so this is the second field) is what is stored in the record. In this case the second field in the select statement or Customer Type ID