Impress text box not showing in Powerpoint

I’ve created slide shows using Libreoffice Impress in Linux. When playing the slide shows using the client’s computer (Windows or Mac) with Powerpoint, some of the text boxes don’t show up. The boxes that do show overlap either the photos or the slide boundaries but I don’t know if this is relevant. Any ideas? Thanks.

The help on this page is mostly provided by users like you.

Your question and its description should be as detailed as possible.
When writing your question and description, please keep in mind that no one can look over your shoulder.
Please, basically you have to specify the LibreOffice version (three digits, e.g. 7.3.2).
Furthermore, specify the file type in which you saved.
Edit your initial question, to do it.
Thanks.
All important information about your initial question should be present in the initial question box, otherwise edit and complete it.
Do not use comments for this.
If you have already fulfilled some of these requirements, so much the better.

You may want to upload a reduced and anonymized file here so that someone can examine it.

Here you can find the further References for this page.

Thank you for your consideration.

Presentations are tricky. Some presenters take their own laptops as even different versions of the same software can display differently. I know that PowerPoint 2010 is more prone to changing objects than PowerPoint 2019

If you don’t have fancy transitions then you could export to pdf. Adobe reader does a passable job as presentation software in full screen mode, it even responds to the clicker. It is probably already installed on the presentation computer.

Another option would be to have a portable version of LibreOffice on a memory stick along with the presentation so the software is controlled but that doesn’t work for Mac.