My PC is current.
- Windows 10 Home (x64) Version 1607 (build 14393.1066)
- Install Language: English (United States)
- System Locale: English (United States)
- Installed: 4/21/2017 3:18:25 PM
- Servicing Branch: Current Branch (CB)
- Boot Mode: UEFI with successful Secure Boot
My LibreOffice is is current.
- Version: 126.96.36.199 (x64)
- Build ID: 2524958677847fb3bb44820e40380acbe820f960
- CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 6.19; UI render: default;
- Locale: en-US (en_US); Calc: group
I have been doing a good deal of looking through access2base
and I have effectively activated it.
Sub DBOpen(Optional poEvent As Object) If GlobalScope.BasicLibraries.hasByName("Access2Base") Then GlobalScope.BasicLibraries.loadLibrary("Access2Base") End If Call Application.OpenConnection(ThisDatabaseDocument) End Sub
I will be incrementing through a local table (My_Dates) and
querying a second table (diaries) based on year, month and
day of each record. In the samples provided I am just using one
set of variables (year=2017, month=12 and day=5).
I have a query that works (returns the correct data).
SELECT MAX( "diaries"."steps" ) AS "steps" FROM "diaries" WHERE "diaries"."year" = '2017' AND "diaries"."month" = '12' AND "diaries"."day" = '5'
I’m attempting to implement the above simple
select query into
a macro, where the selected
MAX gets put into a local variable
I have apparently gotten the punctuation and concatenation correct
(it doesn’t generate an error anymore).
dim strAYear as string strAYear = "2017" dim strAMonth as string strAMonth ="12" dim staADay as string strADay = "5" dim strSql as string dim lSteps2Day as long strSql = "SELECT MAX( 'diaries'.'steps' ) " &_ " FROM 'diaries'" &_ " WHERE 'diaries'.'year' = 'strAYear' " &_ " AND 'diaries'.'month' = 'strAMonth' "&_ " AND 'diaries'.'day' = 'strADay' "
I now need to call
strSql and assign the
returned to my
Any guidance would be appreciated.