Integrating LO 24.5.2 with Microsoft OneDrive

Windows Version 11 64bit; LibreOffice version 24.5.2(x86_64)

Hello, I am new to LO. I have seen few posts on the above said topic and they seem to be relating to very old versions of LO with no solutions. I tried to integrate LO with Microsoft OneDrive, but I get a error, “Specified Drive is invalid”. Can you tell me how to integrate LO into OneDrive or show me a link with solutions to do it? This would be helpful as I am also using Online version of Microsoft 365.

Thank you,
BHAT59

at this point, you may need to be more specific if you want people to be able to help.

Git Hub page says that I need to install **[OAuth2OOo.oxt] and **[jdbcDriverOOo.oxt] also. This jdbc Driver doesn’t install and has an error in the extension page of LO and is greyed out. The mDriveOOo installs normally.
Under Use: it says In Onedrive: File → Open. I don’t see that option in my oneDirve.
I hope both of us are looking at the same page.( I saw this page mDriveOOo | Your Microsoft oneDrive data available in LibreOffice even offline)

Thank you for trying to help me.
Bhat59

you may try mDriveOOo | Your Microsoft oneDrive data available in LibreOffice even offline

fpy, Thanks. I have installed mDriveOOo. But, I don’t know how to make it work. I have seen the GitHub page of mDriveOOo. I couldn’t figure it out how?