Is LibreOffice only for technology enthusiasts, early adopters, power users and business users?

I use LibreOffice 7.6.7.2. currently. When I installed it, the download page looked different.
Now it only has two options: business users (which sends to a confusing page), and LibreOffice 24.2.5, which is said to be simultaneously “ideal for home users, students and non-profits”, and also "If you’re a technology enthusiast, early adopter or power user, this version is for you!"

This is confusing.

I’m just a home user who wants a version that is stable, doesn’t use experimental features or wild changes, and doesn’t get super frequent updates.

I suspect that this is simply a holdover from the previous website design, but in that case that “technology enthusiast, early adopter or power user” text really needs to be removed.

@cloph: please see. We need to make sure that we mark stable the branch that is kept in the list here, when old stable is EOLed.

That is an intermediate state before 24.2 becomes the ‘stable’ version and 24.8 becomes the ‘early adopter’ version. The version 24.8 is currently in Beta-state, see LibreOffice 24.8 RC1 is available for testing - LibreOffice QA Blog

I see this is fixed now. The download page makes sense again, thanks!