Is there a way to change global default paragraph and cell styles?

I write much and I use spreadsheets fairly extensively.

I’ve changed my global default Writer font and size (to Liberation Serif, 9pt), but I’ve not found a way to set my default paragraph indent, spacing, and letting: In Writer, I’d like to have a “global” default 0.15-inch first-line indent, 0.10-inch below-paragraph spacing, and 108-percent line-spacing (and the ability to edit the other global defaults).

My default font in Calc is Liberation Sans (which I find to be very good; I wish there were a fixed-pitch version of it, as I have to resort to Courier 10 for some data, although that doesn’t offer the font aesthetic I prefer); I’d like to have global default cell margins of 0.1pt top, 0.1pt bottom, and 0.4pt left and 0.4pt right). I’m sure those values will differ for other users; the current global default is 0.1pt on each side.

I can set the defaults in Writer or in Calc on a per-document basis, but I’d really like the ability to make the setting for each a global default unless/until I change it for a specific document.

Is there any way to do this? Thanks!

See for example Change default style in writer 6 The same principle applies to default style in Calc - or other elements of LibreOffice.

If this answer helped you, please accept it by clicking the check mark ? to the left and, karma permitting, upvote it. That will help other people with the same question.

In case you need clarification, edit your question (don’t use an answer) or comment the relevant answer.