Is there an auto suggest base on a list of words in libre calc?

If I have a set of keywords and I want whenever I write it will have a drop down list of auto suggested words
How do I do that?

Do you mean the “One cell = one word” mode? Or do you want to insert single words into whole phrases?

For the first case, there are several solutions of varying degrees of complexity. In other case, it is better to use Writer - there this opportunity is better realized: type phrases in a text editor using tooltips, and then transfer (copy or move) ready-made phrases to Calc tables

basically I made v look up on the cell sheet so when I type the key words it cascades a set of data on the rest. Sometimes I dont remember the keywords so I want it to be able to auto suggest base on my incomplete entry.

Something similar to this. But I have the same code set on the other sheet tab on this file. It’s a bit messy on this method!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-h2UER3b_0 I am aiming for something like this!

Sorry for the delay - I watched the video you are linking to.

My answer is - Yes, Сalс can do same tricks. The functions Filter() and Unique() are not yet implemented, but they are not really needed to solve such tasks. And there is AutoInput in Calc, and drop-down lists for ranges of cells (Data-Validity). And even related dynamic drop-down lists can be made (for example, like this)

You do not need a chain of non-empty cells from the input area to the range with reference data (as shown in your first video). Just put them in the correct column (don’t forget the 2000 row limit)

AutoInput.gif

Yeah… but the range value is huge! Like around…700 entries…unique IDs

In this case, try creating a drop-down list (Data - Validity - Criteria - Cell Range). If I’m not mistaken, there may be 1000 values.

The goal for me to have the auto suggest for me be a little bit efficient cause sometimes I forget the product code and I’ll have to check the reference on a previous page.Thanks for the help though.

Please show the format of the product code. I want to create a test data set and experiment with it a little, but I can’t figure out what 700 positions can be made of - there are only 266 countries (approximately), not enough for the test.