Latest compatible versions for older Mac OS systems

I’ve seen several posts asking which is the latest compatible version of Libre Office for specific older versions of Mac OSX and Mac OS - but not found consistent answers until a general web search found the extended system requirements page on the wiki https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/System_Requirements#LibreOffice_on_other_OSes.
While I appreciate that the latest supported versions are preferable, some people are stuck on older hardware for all sorts of valid reasons, so it would be helpful if this were more easily found.

I don’t understand why general web search is not OK, since it brings appropriate results - given that answers on a user-to-user sites like this aren’t anything “more visible”. On the other hand, I myself remember pointing (1, 2) to the most visible place where this information is accessible: main product download page has System requirements at the right;

and the latter has the link to the mentioned extended System Requirements link at the very bottom.

1 Like