libre office not starting 7.1_

Just ran update for 7.1, and libre office will not start.

• … and you try to run LibreOffice on which operating system?
  • … and you try to start LibreOffice using which method?

Test (this is not a solution) whether LibreOffice user profile is causing the issue:

• Right click -> Run on Windows Start menu (or Windows Key + R)
  • Type "%ProgramFiles%\LibreOffice\program\soffice" --safe-mode into Open text field (including the double quotes)
  • Click OK
  • Click button Continue in Safe Mode
  • Does LibreOffice start this way?
  • Provide feedback using add a comment about the test result.

Windows 10

Previous version of libre office ran fine

Please do **not** use *Add Answer* if you actually don't answer a question but commenting an answer or responding to another user’s comment. Please use ***add a comment*** for that purpose (answers are reserved for solutions to a problem on this Q&A site). Thanks in advance …

Have the same problem. Just upgraded to LO 7.1.2 and now cannot get any of LO to open either via shortcut on desktop or via the Start menu. Just tried the test above suggested by Opaque and nothing happened. Any suggestions very welcome.

Any suggestions very welcome.

Did you try the procedure from my comment above?

And please: Do not hijack a non-answer for your question/issue esp. when OP did not provide requested feedback of test result.

Apologies if I have replied in the wrong place. I don’t use this forum very often as LO usually works with no problems. In answer (I hope) to your question about the Test procedure, I did try it and nothing happened.