LibreOffice 7.5 for Mac Silicon Calc crashes on insert/edit comment

Just installed today’s new LO 7.5 for Mac Silicon. In Calc, if I create or edit a cell comment, LO crashes. Is there anyone out there using the Mac Silicon version that can replicate this before I post it as a bug?

Edit: the crash occurs as soon as you move way from the comment box (for example, by clicking on another cell).

I tried installing the previous LO version (7.4.5). The problem does not occur in that version.

Sounds like tdf#153327 that was probably reported by you.

Exactly the same behavior for me on Linux. EDIT: See my note [153327 – LO crashes on create/edit comment in Calc]. Starting with a fresh profile fixed it. Don’t know what setting was causing the issue.

Thanks.
I tried Safe Mode (using version: 7.5.0.3 (AARCH64) - Mac Silicon version) and the problem didn’t occur.

As I mentioned before, if I go back to the earlier version of LO (7.4.5) the problem doesn’t happen. So if it’s some kind of corruption of my user profile, it seems limited only to the new release of LO. I would expect a corrupt profile to be faulty on the previous LO version too.

I am reluctant to delete my user profile because I will lose all my customisations. I see on Bugzilla that the problem has been closed - but scrapping one’s user profile is not going to please users.

Anyway, thank you and the other commenters for your replies. I will either scrap my profile (reluctantly) or revert to LO 7.4.5 which still works as it should.

Agreed that it seems hasty to mark the problem solved, however, it’s admittedly not a big issue. Fortunately for me, I didn’t have many customisations to reproduce, and none of them have reintroduced the issue.

In case you haven’t seen: LibreOffice user profile - The Document Foundation Wiki