LibreOffice can't see new fonts

I have the latest version of LO (24) running on a Ubuntu 22.04 system. I have installed several new fonts using Fonts Manager.
All these fonts are recognized and usable by other applications on my system. Except LO!
What do I have to do to get LO to add these new fonts to the fonts list?
And just to be clear these are not obsolete Type 1 fonts.

Have you restarted LibreOffice after installing the fonts?

Yes, numerous times. I have follower all the instructions given by Ubuntu for installing fonts. And it works in every other application except LO.

LibreOffice doesn’t manage fonts they’re obtained from the operating system so I suspect something has gone wrong in that process. Have you rebuilt the font cache? Something like “sudo fc-cache -f -v”, although I would have thought Fonts Manager would have done that for you. Additionally double check the fonts were installed as system fonts not user fonts (may need to run Fonts Manager with elevated credentials??).

Thanks for your help. Font Manager does indeed put all new fonts as user fonts. I ran font manager using sudo and now LO sees them. It does seem odd that LO seems to be the only app that acts this way. As I stated previously when I run font manager as a normal user all the other programs on my system immediately see the new fonts, but not LO.

Are the other apps also installed as snap, wich is default for LO in Ubuntu now?
Check rights for the snap, if in doubt…

This is potentially a bug, since being able to use user fonts is a pretty universal feature of Linux OSs. I would encourage you to file a bug report at https://bugs.documentfoundation.org