LibreOffice crashing on macOS Monterey at all times

Hi guys,

I installed LibreOffice 7.3 to the latest macOS (Monterey) but it keeps crashing on me, all it tells me is to recover the document I was working on before it crashed, but it’s getting really annoying.

Any ideas what is happening with LibreOffice running on macOS Monterey?

Thanks.

I’ve done this and it does not work. It still crashes. Currently, it is crashing a lot when I am trying to copy text from one doc, originally in docx, into my odt master doc. I tried resaving the docx into odt and it did not seem to matter. I futzed with the View settings to no avail.

No graphics in the doc. I have Zotero installed.

I clicked the ‘run graphic tests’ button. All but one test were skipped. That one gave a “quirky” result

testFilledAsymmetricalDropShape

I’m running
LibreOffice 7.3.1.3
Mac OS 13.2.1
Late 2018 MacBook Pro with 16 Gb RAM

Quick followup. I restarted my Mac and it is not crashing so far. I did not need to use it much, but a considerable improvement.

Try one or both parts from answer at LibreOffice 7.3.0.3 unstable Cheers, Al

The Skia was already disable, I’m trying now adding it to the Mac security settings for accessibility to see if it stops crashing because I have been using LibreOffice for a long time on my Linux and on my Windows with no problems, but on macOS it has been a pain in the neck, I blame Apple for that, but I really hope it works properly now, thanks.