libreoffice headless listening mode concurrent

I saw a comment within a question’s code body(link below) in which it mentions that libreoffice headless listening mode should not be used concurrently, I specifically want to do so, is this actually true that it should not be used concurrently and/or what types of issues might we run into? To be specific, if I have a single libreoffice running in listening mode and multiple process concurrently make UNO requests to it is this allowed or not…how many are ok…? My current usage, but there probably will be others: is to open an existing document, call UpdateAllIndexes for it, and then save the document under a different file name.

The link to the question is Running a python script within a bash file within a Yii project - Stack Overflow in the code body for “xlstocsv.sh”.

Elsewhere I saw in passing it mentioned that concurrent usage can crash libreoffice. (sorry didn’t save the link)

Please take a look to the thread how-can-i-run-multiple-instances-of-soffice-under-linux

@mariosv I don’t see how your link answers my question, sorry if I just don’t understand. I believe I was saying that “if I have a single libreoffice running in listening mode and multiple process concurrently make UNO requests to it is this allowed or not…?” I’m updating my question to be more clear.