Libreoffice Impress: The gradient angle always automatically returns to the default value

Hello, when I want to set an angle for the gradient in LibreOffice Impress, as soon as I enter the value, it resets it to 30 degrees. It is interesting that the 30 degrees remain in the settings, but the desired value set by me is projected on the screen.
Unfortunately, as soon as I edit anything in the gradient (for example, I want to change the colors from the default ones to some other), the 30 degrees return to that screen as well. So I have two options: wrong angle and the colors I want; or the angle I want but the wrong colors…
No idea what to do with it? I use latest Win 11
Thank you for answer.

Format I use to save presentation: ODP
Libreoffice version: 7.4.2

311879786_2296381630527181_3383622951759449363_n

Please complete your question.
In order to be able to help you as quickly as possible, we need to know your LibreOffice version (three digits, e.g. 7.3.2).
Please also state the file type in which you have saved your file.

All important information about your initial question should be present in the initial question box, otherwise edit and complete it.
For additions please edit your input question, to do it.
Please, do not use answers for this.
Thanks

You may be able to download with Version 7.3.6 and update LibreOffice.
Then test again.

First steps
Please have a look at step 1. Thanks.

1 Like

Done. Thank you for your time. I will try still (stable) version.

I think I had something like that briefly in the last week or two on 7-4-2-1. I didn’t pay it much attention because I didn’t change the gradient and I was in a hurry but I did notice that the angle bounced back to display 30°. I didn’t do any gradients since but it doesn’t happen any more, possibly after the last Windows 11 Cumulative Update (KB5018427) on 12 October 2022, not the Update Tuesday Patch, or possibly just because of a Restart of Windows.

2 Likes

It works for me too.

Version: 7.4.2.3 (x64) / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: 382eef1f22670f7f4118c8c2dd222ec7ad009daf
CPU threads: 8; OS: Windows 10.0 Build 19044; UI render: Skia/Raster; VCL: win
Locale: de-DE (de_DE); UI: de-DE
Calc: CL

I reverted back to stable Version 7.3.6… Now it is working.

1 Like