LibreOffice Writer 5.3.3.2 FORMAT PAGE BACKGROUND TAB GONE

Selected Styles & Formatting Option then docked the pallet on the right, did a right click NEW to take me to PAGE Options to add a new Style Page

I.E…
Format Page Background Tab does not exist…To enable me to select Graphic on dropdown Area button then browse for my PNG file of the WATERMARK I created in DRAW Click OK and select new Style Page

BUTTTTTTT THE BACKGROUND TAB AND DROPDOWN FOR GRAPHIC DOES NOR EXIST IN 5.3.3.2 WRTITER ???

WHAT IS THE WORK AROUND…ALTERNATIVE… ETC…

TA

RICH

Before panicking, just go to the Area tab: there you’ll find several buttons that group everything related with page background, just pick the option you need (color, gradient, bitmap, etc.)

Cheers I’m not panicking lol, So I choose bitmap even though its a png

Cool got it, works a treat. Having a few niggles that I cant explain but it works sometimes and then not creating the watermark PNG in DRAW

As I said it works a treat, when I add the watermark on to my newly created Page Style.

DRAW creating Water mark…MAY NEED TO ADD TO A NEW POST

The weird thing is… Lining up the txt diagonally which looks fine so ready for the save (In DRAW) save as OD? DRAW

file. Then export the file as PNG and tick both boxes below…

Now for the weird thing… If I start fresh and add txt spin txt horizontal and saves the PNG looks fine when viewed.

If I fiddle about with it and looks fine and save the PNG is out of lineup…and also when its on a white background and

export the PNG its black background SOMETIMES ?

RESOLVED Thanks