Libreoffice Writer changing my smart quotes to straight with NO change iin options

I went to sleep. I woke up. I started typing, and now my smart quotes are coming up straight. I’ve typed a million words with smart and I don’t know why this has changed. I’ve searched the autocorrect and checked and unchecked the replace double quotes options and single quotes. I’ve tried shutting down the program. I did NOTHING to my preferences before this change, and I cannot get the smart quotes back. I’m on Windows 10. Help please.

Try a Restart in Safe Mode (menu Help). Does this help?

I just rebooted my computer. That’s seemed to clear out whatever what causing the issue. But it’s hard to trust the program when there was absolutely no change from the night before. There’s wasn’t even a system update. Thank you for replying, though. If it happens again, I’ll try just safe mode-ing it.

Update Tuesday was this week

Made no changes. No localized setting. Simple block paragraph throughout the document, same as the other hundred texts pages. But thank you for replying. .I rebooted my computer and it fixed the issue for however long it may last.