List of links to 1 cell, need to column of several cells

I have a list of links that I would like to copy into my CALC file, but they all go into one cell.
I would like the links to go into individual cells.
I have tried “DATA” → “DATA to COLUMNS” to no avail, although this seems to be the perfect solution.
Nothing under “TOOLS” seems to be correct.

Any help is much appreciated.
⌡im

Hallo

Try inserting the »list« by ctrl v

CTRL + SHFT + “V” …I get the same thing … All the links move to a new (single) cell ?

Could you upload a fragment of the file (with links in one cell)?

Diocese of AlaskaDiocese of Alabama “Diocese of Arkansas” Diocese of ArizonaDiocese of CaliforniaDiocese of El Camino RealDiocese of Los AngelesDiocese of Northern CaliforniaDiocese of San DiegoThe Episcopal Diocese of San JoaquinEpiscopal Church in ColoradoEpiscopal Church in ConnecticutDiocese of Washington | Diócesis de WashingtonThe Episcopal Church in DelawareDiocese of Central FloridaDiocese of FloridaDiocese of Southeast FloridaDiocese of Southwest FloridaDiocese of the Central Gulf CoastDiocese of AtlantaEpiscopal Diocese of GeorgiaDiocese of Hawai’iDiocese of IowaDiocese of IdahoDiocese of ChicagoDiocese of SpringfieldDiocese of IndianapolisEpiscopal Diocese of Northern IndianaDiocese of Western KansasThe Episcopal Diocese of KansasDiocese of KentuckyDiocese of LexingtonDiocese of LouisianaDiocese of Western LouisianaDiocese of MassachusettsDiocese of Western Massachusetts

These are all links like this; Diocese of Arkansas | Episcopal Asset Map

Just take the detour via Writer.

• Copy on the website (Ctrl+C)
  • Paste into Writer (Ctrl+V)
  • Copy to Writer (Ctrl+C)
  • Paste into Calc (Ctrl+V)

List @The Bookman.ods (27,9 KB)

2 Likes

Tried several times with different CTR + SHFT + V versions. No luck.

Hallo
copy from https://www.episcopalassetmap.org/dioceses

and insert into calc by ctrl vuse Text-import-dialog produce:
episcopal_strg_shift_v.ods (31.1 KB)

Tried all, no luck.