LO Writer prints too small

I use Win 10 current LO version. It prints documents too small. I only use one or two fonts, Ariel mostly, at 10 to 12 pt size. But whatever the font used, it prints too small to be usable. I cannot find to delete my lo profile following guidance given. This bug needs to be fixed please. Previous solutions given here are confusing. Thank you.

If you suppose a bug please take a minute and read this Introduction - Bugs and what it states about where bug reports should go to.

But be prepared that you will be required to provide some technical information about your printer, your LibreOffice Version (current is no valid release name), your printer settings, your page layout etc. and that you may be asked to provide a sample file showing the bug (and of course you’ll be asked whether reset of user profile has been performed)

BTW: If you don’t know how to reset your user profile read the answer to this question

Use the search function here and you’ll find this is a problem that has occurred in the past for past users. Resetting the profile is a work around but not really a solution. At least the link to reset the user profile is clear and correct this time. I did that, but the printed output is still small. It is not Arial 12 as indicated by the LO program. It also displays small in the print preview window. I’ll restart my computer later to see if that resets the profile properly.
My old HP 3050 printer works fine with other printing apps. Requiring a lot of technical info about my system is a dodge. Current means current, correct, up to date. I suspect someone there has experience with this and knows an answer. Thanks for the reset link anyway.

@dubious: At least share…

• Page size (see menu Format - Page Style…):
  • Paper size (see menu File - Printer Settings…):
  • Pages per sheet (see menu File - Print…, below Page Layout):