Looking for Avery label 8160

I want to make mailing labels that I can print on my computer. I went to the selection on Libre writer and they had avery4 but not regular Avery ones.
the ones I have are standard 8160. Not on the list???
Can you help me???

Please, write a real and short question that points at what you want as a guide for the volunteers (!) who are here answering questions.

Labels 8160 Ink Jet Address are in there. First select under Brand Avery Letter Size then look under Type, they are in numerical order so nearer the bottom than the top.

By “standard” I assume you mean Letter. Outside of US the “standard” is usually A4. If you have Letter size paper look under Letter, if you have A4 paper look under A4. Those of in Asia/Pacific get A4 but our own label sizes. Cheers, Al

I go to new document, then to label, then there is Avery A4 and those choices. Not just Avery.

I don’t know how to rephrase my answer. Go to Avery Letter Size

Hello,

There is an image in my answer in this link → How do I print Avery 8160 labels.

The Brand and Type are drop down selections. This means to left mouse click on the rightmost arrow of the field and then with a left mouse click select an option in the list.

For your choice, first select Avery Letter Size from the Brand drop down, then 8160 Ink Jet Address from the Type drop down.

This is the selection in the image. That is an older version and it is the same as the latest version. This has not changed.