Missing rows in calc

Hi,
Updated:
Version: 7.6.7.2 (X86_64)
Build ID: 60(Build:2)
CPU threads: 6; OS: Linux 6.8; UI render: default; VCL: kf5 (cairo+xcb)
Locale: en-GB (en_SG.utf8); UI: en-US
Calc: threaded

I’m not sure if I pressed something or what, but I can’t see bottom rows in a sheet in a spreadsheet file.
Easier to explain if you look at the screenshots :sweat_smile:

Screenshot_1: Total 1930 rows. I want to add rows below. Look at the slider on right: it’s small, suggesting that there’s still a lot of row below displayed ones.

When I scroll all the way down, the slider changes to a large one (Screenshot_2) and all I can see is gray area.

How do restore normal look, since other sheets look normal: Screenshot_3 (thus I know it’s not a spreadsheet wide setting)

I found the same file as an old backup, and compared both. Except some additional rows and values, the only thing changed between these, is that I used AutoFilter option (it was already there) and selected to show me just one of the categories. Seems like this was the last operation as I remember copying displayed values for different spreadsheet and closing this one (displaying only those values). Therefore, I assume it has something to do with “AutoFilter” but I’m not sure.

not sure :expressionless:

This is the guide - How to use the Ask site? - #3 by Hrbrgr

Maybe menu View - Freeze Rows and Columns.

Nope, that’s not it :slightly_frowning_face:

thanks @fpy, forgot the info about the program :slightly_smiling_face:

It would be even better to have the file (without confidential data).

1 Like

Backspace and F12 are close to each other in your keyboard?

Yes, [backspace] and [F12] are very close together and I could swear I pressed something that screwed it all up. Strange. Regardless, the only grouping is on columns not rows. However, I removed the grouping on columns and somehow it fixed the problem. Thanks :smile:

So what’s the issue with [Backspace] and [F12]? Did I press them simultaneously or what? I tried to reproduce the mistake and the situation, but I cannot. That’s why I’m asking, to avoid it in the future :sweat_smile:
P.S.
I added the same columns’ groups later and still and the problem DIDNOT happened again :smiley:

I would love to but the whole spreadsheet is essentially confidential data :sweat_smile: I tried to go through and delete things but I gave up after 30min as there’s so much and I cannot risk exposing it. Sorry.

You may have enabled “page break view”.

To resolve, select menu item View - Normal

Nope, that’s also not it :slightly_frowning_face: