Multi page entries in report with angled fields and fileds on top of image

1)I’d like to edit the report in this LANdpLAN database called ‘plot_seeds’ so that each entry takes two pages. This way I can print seed envelopes with folding instructions and basic info on one side and detailed info on the other side of the page.
2)Another topic that I may create a new topic about is how I can change the angle of the text fields to be 45 degrees of some of them.
3)The last topic is how to use one full page for the folding instructions image and put the fields with basic info on top / in front of it.
If I can not attain these goals with a report, can you suggest a workaround to attain the same result?

There is only one page editable in Report Builder. You will get multiple page, if you set a row to “autogrow” and put much content in this row. You could also get multi pages if you will set groups and set a pagebreak before section.

You could only set characters (text content) to 0°, 90° or 270°. It is the same as it is possible in a table in Writer. A report of Report-Builder creates the whole layout by using Writer tables.

Also an image in background would be set in background for every page, because there is only one page you could edit.

I’m creating most of the output of a database by using a Writer template and fill placeholders and tables with content of the database by macros. But I never created text content, which is set other than 0°. Should be possible with textboxes, but not inside a table.