need help to get MRI to work on LO 7x

Wait, wait please. The Base form is not a “component Base”, it is a text document of the Writer. All operations that need to be performed to search for a specific combobox in the form will be reduced to searching for the control in the Form in the DrawPage of the Writer’s document - this has been described in detail more than once in various discussions on this resource. Various options for accessing the control were proposed - iterate through all available controls until the desired one is found, or get a control by a known name, or get it from a parameter passed to the event processing procedure.
Well, let’s say that we managed to reach the properties of a specific control (and were even able to see something that is not accessible from the user interface, from the Control Properties window in development mode) - what will this add to the functionality of a well-designed database?

JohnSUN, I see what you mean. I think I was hoping for a way to easily find what methods are available for a particular object to use in Basic. I haven’t looked at Base for 10 years, so I need to reeducate myself. Thanks very much for your help.