New LibreOffice download tool bar not working

Top toolbar can’t see it, faint

What are you even talking of?

1 Like

Please complete your question.
The help on this page is mainly provided by users like you.

An important aspect is the correct specification of the tags.
Choose at least one of the valid tags that match your situation: Writer, Calc, Draw, Impress, Math, Base or Common.

Your question and the corresponding description should be as detailed as possible.
Please remember that no one can look over your shoulder when you ask your question and describe it.

In order to be able to help you, we need to know your operating system and the LibreOffice version (four-digit, e.g. 7.4.5.1).
Please also state the file type in which you have saved your file.

All important information about your initial question should be present in the initial question box, otherwise edit and complete it., to do it.

Please do not use answers (solutions) or comments for this.

If you have already fulfilled some of these requirements, so much the better. Thanks.

Here you can find the further References for this page.

Thank you very much for your assistance.

Let me try to decipher your cryptic question.

My question is either about Base (database) component, or some “generic one” (and I wrongly chose base tag to denote such a generic topic).
I have downloaded a new version of LibreOffice, and have installed it, too. When I open it now, the top toolbar is (almost) invisible, “faint”; and so, I call the toolbar in this downloaded LibreOffice version “not working”.

Is this interpretation correct?
And would you consider supplement your question with more data, like specific LibreOffice version from HelpAbout, your OS, and relevant screenshots?

1 Like

Same here: LibreOffice 7.5.0.3 X86_64

To get a screenshot it is normally sufficient to press the Print Screen button (Prn Scr key). Paste into a graphics editor and save as .PNG.

You can click the pencil icon to edit your question, then click the upload button (up pointing arrow over horizontal bar) to add the picture to your question.